What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
The Basic MLS Measure
This Package provides a basic diagram showing the foot print of the house, distinguishing between Finished and Unfinished areas. The report includes a Statement of Square Footage that shows Finished and Unfinished Square Footage for each level of the house and the Total Square Footage. The Statement also lists major rooms in the house and their sizes to the nearest foot.. This should be sufficient information for a MLS listing.
Some Agencies require a Detailed measure showing the rooms and basic measurements inside of the home. You should verify the home measurement type that you need with your agent in charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits