Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
As a Realtor your Reputation Depends on It!
As a Seller, You want the most from your Real Estate Investment!
As a Buyer, You expect to get what you're Paying for, not approximately.
For a typical 3000 SF Home, with an appraised value averaging $100/SF,
A 1% mistake in the measurements or calculations could be worth $3000.
1% = 30 square feet = $3000
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits