What are the Payment Options?
We currently accept Cash, Check or Credit Card Via PayPal.
It is requested and preferred that payments be made online with a credit card.
Payment by Check or cash can be made at the measure appointment.
Payment is Required in Advance of the Service for Individuals.
Real Estate Agents, Architects, Contractors, Designers, Investors and other Professionals,
Pre-Approved Accounts will be invoiced upon completion of the plan report, payment is due upon receipt.
For All others, it is requested and preferred that payments be made online with a credit card, or at the measure appointment with Cash or Company Check.
Please make checks payable to Accurate Home Measuring, LLC.
For Payment using MasterCard, Visa or Amex via PayPal, Your statement will show payments made to Accurate Home Measuring, LLC. Credit Cards are processed via PayPal Secure Gateway.
You are not required to have or open a PayPal account to make payment with your valid credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits