What Information is Included on the As-Built Measure Report?
AS-BUILT Measure Plan Reports provide measured and noted information to assist in Remodeling and Architectural Planning and Budgeting.
Included in the Report is:
- Statement of Square Footage for Finished and Unfinished Living Areas
- A Basic Plan Diagram showing the Exterior walls and showing the Interior Walls and Room relationships
- Measured and Noted Locations of fixtures and counter tops
- Measured and Noted Locations of windows and doors
- Noted Measurements of exterior walls, interior walls, and spaces
- Statement of Square Footage listing major rooms for MLS
- Measured and Noted Locations of under roof Patios and Porches
- Digital Photo Record of The Interior and Exterior spaces(Optional)
- 1/8" or 1/4" Scaled Plan Reports, PDF format (DXF files Optional)
Wall, Window, Door and Fixture details are provided to assist in Remodeling and Architectural Planning and Budgeting, furniture placement and general house attributes. Information is not intended for construction, including construction of window treatments.
Scope of Measurement Requirements can be determined on an individual Plan Basis
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the As-Built Measure Report?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits